Monday, October 24, 2011

What do you need?

Of the three major projects due this semester, the one I need to spend the most time on is my CWC. I need to put my ideas down and actually start making the documents. To do this I will need to sit down with Joe again for a while to brainstorm and put some thoughts together. The team project is going well, we just need to put the final pieces together and make sure it flows and is complete. The peer review will help with the last two parts and the extra time will be nice so that we won't be as rushed. I am not very worried about the resume/cover letter because as a completely individual project it will be easy to find time to do it.

I would like to know more about what the final CWC project might look like. Looking at past students' examples would be helpful, I'm just having a hard time visualizing what we will be turning in to you. I would also like to see some final documents that students before us have made to get more inspiration. I would also like to see some examples of student resumes and you could say what parts are good and what parts are bad. To me when we see examples of past students it is much more helpful than examples from a book - they just seem more relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment